Wednesday, November 17, 2021

✨My Amazing Weekend ✨

 I woke up. My little brother was going to school... After a few minutes, he came back. I was confused and asked him "Why did u come back so early? Is there no school"  He said "Yes there is school BUT I Went too early :/" I said Ok? So I went to bed and Sami watch tv. Then he sows the time. 8 Oclock. MY dad drove him to school and I just sleep Zzz... After a few minutes at 9 o'clock, I woke up. Logged into my School account And Looked in my Gmail... I was so dumb now that I knew my class had to use the same link from Yesterday. I mean. No one told me to... So I thought there was no meeting. I did not go to school cause I thought there was NO school But Sami knew there was a school I did not believe him. but then now I do... Anyways... I Did some blogs Then Logged in to my home account and played some Roblox. A game called Kat I love that game a gun or knife game!!! When I was done I Watch some youtube then Logged back into my School account. I wanted to read a little Since I love reading now.  Oh, and I forgot... TO... BRUSH MY TEETH BRUH-  So I brushed my teeth... Ate some yummy  Corn flakes And was back to reading! After reading I was so bored that I watched some youtube again! After that I looked at the time I Gasp 12:53 Well I did not care so I ate some chips and watch Roblox videos! After watching Youtube AGAIN. I Cleaned my bed and Did some homework until 2:05 I was writing a blog. After  I was doing nothing. Then it was 3:01:0000000  I forgot to play some Roblox kat. So I played some Roblox kat until 3:21 I was forgetting something Or someone...... I did not care what was it >:) Anyways I was about to ask Sami to 1v1 me at kat BUT THEN he was gone :0 I was sad cause I had no one to 1v1 me :c BUT if Sami can't my friends can >:) Anyways I was a pro at kat. I killed almost everyone and types "EZ" After killing The noobs And making them mad and rage quit... Anyways Sami came home I said "Hi," He said "Hi" So I said 1v1 me at kat noob. He agreed. Ofc I was better than him BUT he had a higher level than me :( because he played Kat much Before... BUT I did not care cause I am better than him and killed him  ALOT. Am pro 😎 ... Anyways I went to my room and did reading for 2 hours or 1 and ate some mac and cheese🤩🤩🤩!!! After I did some homework in a book. I Also was writing a blog and drawing!!! yeah, That's the end of my blog!! TYSM For reading my blog bloggers!!🤍🤎🤍 And also please friend me in Roblox... I want to 1v1 people in kat😭😢😢😢 Anyways Byeeeeeeee bloggers!!! 🤍🤎🤍🤍🤎🤍🤍🤎🤍🤍🤎🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment