Tuesday, September 21, 2021

What is cookie run?

 Hi bloggers! today I'll tell you what is cookie run?

 Cookie run is a game in the play store you can  You can play it on Phone, Chrome Book, And PC. 

Cookie run Is a game with characters of cookie's the best characters in cookie run kingdom is Dark Choc And Strawberry Crepe Cookie! I wish I had that cookie Anyways I'll show you what they both look like!         

 The top one is Strawberry Crepe Cookie
This one is Dark Choco.


                                                     In this game there are levels! and coins you can get by killing your enemies! from doing that you can also get a house from getting coins if you got enough!

You can also die in the game if you get killed! but if you have someone character not died you WIN!!! You can also get gems and build houses with them! you can do it with gems or coins!! Also, there are not only cookies in the game there are sugar cones and MORE I can't tell you you gotta play the game first! but they also have bad guys that would kill your characters that's why you need the strongest characters! Talking about Strongest The Strongest character in the game is the Espresso Cookie and OMG OMGG I wish to have HIMMM so I can kill ALL THE BAD PEOPLE TO GET THE BEST CHARACTERS BY GEMS AAAAA I wish :((( Anyways you can buy coins And gems in the game so you can get more cool Stuff!! And also if you're wording I'm at level 5 I mean at level 5 you get very cool characters! some people have a blackberry cookie on level 5. I'm not really sure if some people have blackberry cookie I mean you gotta earn the coins and gems to get blackberry!! Also, I spend my coins on Cool Houses, Upgrading my cookies level!!! :D. I got 3 or 2 houses because I'm broke. I spend all my coins and gems and upgrading my cookie because if I fight I would get amazing new characters from winning!




6 comments:

  1. FROM MRS A @ NEW WINDSOR SCHOOL

    Kia ora Amina

    I noticed you have included an Introduction to what your blog is about along with using paragraphs in your writing. I see you have also inserted some pictures of the Cookies in the Cookie Run game. Talking about Cookies makes me feel hungry.(I have not had breakfast yet). I wonder if by proof reading your writing to include full stops it might make it easier to read.

    I look forward to reading more of your blogging.

    From Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Amina

    That sounds like an interesting game! I like how you started your blog with paragraphs. That was really well done! I also liked that you included pictures. I like when you can see what the character look like.

    Maybe you can add a little paragraph about your game. What level are you up to? How many houses do you have? What do you like to buy with your gens?

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Marleen's feedback Amina - both the games and your description have me interested enough to google it.
      A little trick you might like to try is including links to other websites (that you have already checked) that you can add as a reference for your blog readers to click and follow up on to find out more information.

      This little trick isn't used all the time however... or maybe at the end of the blog because you don't want your readers navigating away from your page :-)

      Happy blogging.

      Delete
    2. Thank You For You're Comment! I'll Make sure to Add That In My Blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Amina,
    I've never played Cookie run but it sounds really fun!Who is your favourite character and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ananya,Well My Favourite Character In Cookie Run Kingdom Is Dark Coco.It's Because he Is Strong And Can Kill The Cookie's Enemies And You'll Get So Meny Gems And Moneyyyy

    ReplyDelete