Monday, August 16, 2021

my scratch project!

 Today in my class room 21 we did a new scratch game that you can fly your cat or any Animal you want to Fly you can also get a background . I sow the tutorial the first thing i Did was i went on Motion and Pressed Change x by  10 i changed the 10 to -10 and went on Control  and pressed repeat. I changed it to 50 and then i pressed motions again i pressed On set x to 60 i changed the 60 to 250 and i again went on Controls and pressed forever. However i pressed on Events and pressed when green flag clicked. I tested it Out and mine Worked!!  mine was great and i think that yours will too:D

This is what mine looked like! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amina!

    Well done with sharing your learning. I really like how you explained what you did with Scratch. I wonder if you can take pictures of your process so we can see exactly what you mean. Remember to have capital I for i - it makes it easy for the audience to read. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to your future creations.

    - Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally groove to tutorials as well Amina! This is brilliant. I haven't used Scratch a lot before, but I am really interested in coding. Have you got any tips for getting? I'll pop back again shortly and see what you have been up to in blogging land.

    ReplyDelete